1. We do not collect personal information from any individual on this site unless they decide to download and/or ‘purchase’.
About Ordering and Downloading (your financial details)
2. We do not receive your credit card or bank details as all online orders/purchases are conducted via a secure PayPal server.
3. In addition to your credit card / bank details, we also need to receive other specific information - details of the item(s) purchased, number of item purchased, date of purchase, first and last name, phone number and email address - to confirm and process your order.
About Orders or Downloads (your non-financial personal information)
4. We will only use your email address to recommend other products, services, and/or information that we feel may be of interest to you. Do not wish to continue receiving information from us? Simply ‘opt-out’ and your name will be removed from the list.
5. We understand and respect your need for privacy. That is why, we won’t sell, rent, or share your personal information to any third-party.
However, at times, we may be forced to share your information in response to a court order or when reasonably required by the law.
Also, third-party providing support to our site (web hosting provider, for example) may receive your personal, non-financial information.
Aggregate Information (no members or users of this website will be identifiable)
6. Like most other sites, we will also collect ‘aggregate’ information in order to improve the quality and performance of our business and fine-tune our marketing strategy.
For example, we may collect information such as: which was the most viewed pages, number of visits per day, which page was most used for entry, how long each visitor stayed, how visitors landed on the website (for e.g. from search engines or referral), which country the visitor is from, browser information, among others.
Again, these information are not your personal information, meaning they do not allow anyone to identify you individually.
N2N’s Commitment to Children’s Privacy
8. N2N do not knowingly target its products, services, and information towards individuals under the age of 18. If we find that we have personal details from individuals who are under 18 years of age, we will immediately delete the information from our site.
If you think we have information about or from individuals under the age of 18 years, please contact us immediately.
Third-Party Sites 9. There are plenty of sites that link to us. However, we are not responsible of ‘privacy’ practices used by these sites. You must accept the fact that we do not offer any liability whatsoever from them and your usage of them.
10. N2N hold the right to change this Policy at any time without even telling you. We recommend that you check our changes periodically. Using this site even after policy changes made to our terms and conditions means that you agree and accept those changes.
Queries, feedbacks, complaints?