Terms And Conditions
We use terminology such as “we”, “us”, “our” to refer to any person, persons, company, or any third-party affiliated with us and/or any of its contents.
Likewise, the terminology “You” refers to the visitor, reader, and/or buyer of this site.
“Material” refers to any products, services, and information found on this website
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions Through Use
1. By visiting, viewing, using and/or interacting with our website, you are signifying that you agree to all the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy policies of this site.
If you do not accept, you must immediately stop using this site.
2. If you are under age (under the age of 18), you must stop accessing this site immediately. This site is not intended for children!
Disclaimer - Use
3. ‘Materials’ on this site must never be confused or interpreted as a promise to achieve benefits or meet your business objectives. If you choose to use or apply any of the material (product, services, and/or information), you do so voluntarily. You fully assume responsibility for all your actions and risks that may arise by using our materials.
We will charge upfront fee to start the project.
We’ll achieve this vision by effectively leveraging our modern infrastructure, software tools and technologies, and expertise, helping our clients gain a competitive advantage in their industry and achieve high return on their investments.
4. All materials found in our website is presented on an ‘as is’ basis. They do not offer any guarantees and warranties and there are no legal liability or responsibility for its usefulness, completeness or accuracy
5. For B2B marketing mailing or emailing lists services, we do not offer a refund. This is because once the data is delivered to client, there is no option to refund money as they will have all our data.
Beside if there is any error(s), we will provide UNLIMITED revisions until client’s satisfaction!
Limitation Of Liability
6. We are not responsible or lia
ble to you or any other person, for any action, suit, damages, loss, or claim of any kind that may arise from the use or application of our material, including, but not limited to any products and services received through or any information contained on this site.
7. You view, download materials, and interact with this site and its content at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable to you or any other people using this website for damages caused to your computers and/or software and/or data resulting from corruptible sources.
8. This limitation will apply whether alleged liability is based on tort, contract, strict liability, or negligence.
9. Your purchase of any materials found on this site or use of any other action must never be confused as, or intended to establish, a relationships between you and us.
10. You may be redirected to external sites through links on this site. However, do not infer or assume that we are connected with, operate, or in any way control these sites.
Also, you must show your appreciation that we are not liable or responsible for any aspect of these sites and you accept that we have no liability whatsoever from any third-party sites and your usage of them.
Legal Compliance And Governing Law
11. You MUST comply with all applicable national and international laws, ordinances, statutes, and regulations.
12. These terms and conditions are governed, interpreted, and enforced by and in accordance with the substantive and statutes laws of State of Karachi, Pakistan, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
13. If there’s a dispute of any type, N2N will try to resolve it with the help of mutually agreed upon mediator in the location of Karachi, Pakistan.
Any fees and costs (attorney fees) associated with the mediation, will be equally shared by each of us.
If a satisfactory solution cannot be reached through mediation, we agree to submit to binding arbitration at the location of Karachi, Pakistan.
Jurisdiction upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
14. Any claim or cause of action you may have with this site with regards to the site and its products must begin within one year. Otherwise, such cause of action or claim will be barred.
All legal activities will be conducted in English.
15. If we fail to enforce or insist upon strict performance of any provision of this Terms and Conditions must never be confused as a waiver of right or provision.
16. All copyright law will protect the materials. We do not allow anyone to reproduce or transmit any part of the material in any form or by any means, including information storage and retrieval system.
17. If you have in any way violated, or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek relief in any federal or state court in the State of Karachi, Pakistan.
Modification And Changes
18. We are only liable to change these Terms and Conditions of Use by simply updating this page, without notifying you. To see these changes, we recommend you to keep on checking this Terms and Conditions page. If you’re using our website, that means you are accepting these changes.
19. Under this agreement, we are liable to assign the duties and right to any party at any time without notifying you.
Queries, Concerns, and Complaints
20. Have any queries, complaints, concerns about the Terms and Conditions of Use? Please contact us.